A Unique and Highly-Interactive Conference for Corporate and Business Bloggers
Registration is closed. This Event has been postponed and new dates to be announced at a later date.
Why Makes the BlogH.O.T. Conference Unique?
BlogH.O.T. (H.O.T. stands for Hands-On Training) is a unique event for corporate and business bloggers to gain intensive training from the leading blogging experts. We have assembled the “best of best” of influential online bloggers and content curators and marketers from Dell, IBM, Eastman Kodak, #Blogchat, HubSpot, Content Marketing Institute, DigitalSherpa, and many more!
When you return back to your office after attending BlogH.O.T., we don’t want you to tell your boss and team what you learned, we want you to show them. At BlogH.O.T., you will:
- Interact with blogging experts as well as your fellow attendees.
- Learn from expert bloggers as well as your peers who are dealing with the same daily challenges.
- Acquire knowledge, the knowledge that comes from actually doing this stuff, and not just talking about how to do it.
- Participate in smaller sessions with more opportunities for one-to-one interactions versus one-to-many that we see too often in social media conferences.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who blogs professionally regardless of company size and from any industry including:
- Small Business Owners
- Brand and Online Marketers
- Publishers and Editors
- Digital Media Marketing and Sales
BlogH.O.T. is a conference for anyone that wants to improve their blogging efforts, especially if they are blogging for a business. The goal of BlogH.O.T. is to not only provide instruction on how to improve your blogging efforts but also show you how to be a better blogger.
In a typical conference most attendees will tell you that the ‘magic’ happens in-between and after the sessions. This is when attendees get to interact with each other and the speakers in order to discuss their issues and ideas, and get one-on-one feedback. BlogH.O.T.’s agenda is structured so that its sessions place a premium on encouraging interaction between attendees and speakers because that’s how we learn by interacting with others.
Customize Your Registration Package Based on Your Current Knowledge and Skills With
Three Concurrent Tracks
The conference is designed to maximize your total event experience with three concurrent tracks which you can customize based on your current knowledge and skill level Your registration package includes any sessions from one, two, or all three tracks plus all 3 Keynotes, Live #Blogchat as well as lunch, breaks, and networking receptions.
- Knowledge Track: Features sessions designed to give attendees an overview and deeper look at a particular blogging topic.
- Interactive Track: Features sessions designed to promote interaction especially among attendees. Typically sessions in this track will feature two experts leading a room-wide discussion around a particular blogging topic.
- Instructional Track: Features primarily workshop sessions with one expert leading a deep-dive into a particular blogging topic. This is your chance to not only learn from a true blogging expert, but to also have that expert give you customized help in crafting and executing your blogging strategy and efforts.
The agenda for BlogH.O.T. has been structured so the majority of the time you will be in a session where you are given the opportunity to interact with blogging experts as well as your fellow attendees. The advantage to this format is that you not only get expert blogging advice, but you can also learn from your fellow attendees who are no doubt dealing with some of the same challenges that you face on a daily basis.
At the end of the day, we want to create a conference where we send you home with more than just a notepad full of scribbled notes. We want to send you home with knowledge, the knowledge that comes from actually doing this stuff, and not just talking about how to do it. We believe the best way to accomplish this is by creating smaller sessions and more opportunities for one-to-one interactions versus one-to-many that we see too often in social media conferences.
We don’t want you to tell your boss and team what you learned, we want you to show them.
Topics include the following:
- How to Build Engagement on Your Blog
- How to Create a Content Strategy
- Digging Deeper: Finding Business Insights from Your Blogging Data
- How to Create Compelling Content When You Have No Idea What to Blog About
- How Brands or Companies Can Become Better Storytellers
- How to Turn Your Employees into Content Curators
- How Brands Can Operate and Manage a Group Blog
- Social Media ROI and Beyond: The Bleeding Edge of Social Media Measurement
- How Do You Measure What Matters
- Getting Sales and Leads from Blogging
- The Biggest Challenges Facing Your Brand or Company
- How Brands Can Connect with Bloggers and Influencers
- How Negative Blog Comments and Reviews Impact Your Brand or Company
- What’s the Real Business Value of Blog Comments
- How Should You Use Blogs and Social Media to Respond to Your Customers
- Optimizing Blog Posts for Search and Social
- How to Use Your Blog as a Tool to Create Fans of Your Brand
- Beyond Blogs, Twitter, and Facebook: Innovative Ways Brands Can Use Social Media to Connect with Customers
- How You Can Leverage Blogs and Social Media to Reach Customers in More Places and Build Your Business
- How You Can Use Video to Grow Your Blog
Learn from the Best. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to gain intensive hands-on training from the most successful bloggers and content marketers in the social media community.