Well, after a months of searching, i found tons of ways to make extra money online and also offline. As a lazy man, my focus is on the best, easy, lazy and instant way to earn money online from home, but it seems that there is no easy lazy instant way.
First, i will list down those thing for my future references:
1. Find Freelance Job Online : Its free to sign up, build your profile, adding samples, your experience and your skills. You can offer various skilled services such as business consulting, blog development, design & multimedia, marketing, project management, customer service, legal, admin & office, translators, writing and also engineering. A client will post the jobs and if you meet their requirement you will be hired. The most popular and reliable website that offer freelance job online is Elance, Guru, Freelancer and odesk.
3. Ghostwriting : A ghostwriter is very similar to freelance writer but you write anonymously. You can ghostwrite books, articles, stories, reports, or other texts that are officially credited to another person.
4. Make Money Blogging : This one is my favorite. You can use free blogging platform like tumblr, blogger, wordpress.com and blog.com. More advanced blogger are using self hosted wordpress.org blogging platform because it has more features. So, how can i make money from my blog?
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate – creating affiliate sales funnels for LeadPages and Stablehost, both of which offer hefty commissions (and are great products too!)
- Banner ads
- Amazon associate – You can set up niche online store or build an amazon product review site
5. Write and Sell eBooks : There is a lot of writing an eBooks courses out there. You can outsource it or write yourself and the selling process is easier than ever with the help of Amazon and the Kindle
6. Sell Handmade Goods Online : Turn your hobbies in income streams by selling your handmade products on Web sites like Etsy.com and ArtFire.com. These sites are perfect place for you who create things by hand and customers who appreciate and want to purchase your handmade goods.
7. Sell Stuffs on Craigslist : Do you have anything that you no longer use it? Sell it on Craigslist, which has become a giant internet site for buying and selling almost anything legal- furniture, bicycles, musical equipment, housewares, art, and whatever. Over 40 million people use it every month.
8. Create and Sell T shirts : You can do all this online with CafePress and TeeSprings. Creating and selling T shirts now at your finger tip with the help of These two sites.
9. Virtual Assistant : A VA (virtual assistant) is a freelance who works remotely at home. At People Per Hour, freelancers can search and bid for projects across a wide range of professions and business sectors.
10. Online Reseller : You don’t need a physical store to start a business as a reseller. How? Read this!
11. Document Translator : Even though there are many free sites and paid software’s that offered translation services, but the quality are below par.
12. Interview Transcriber
13. Get paid using your iPhone :
- Juno Wallet
14. Complete jobs on Zaarly.com
15. Teach English or other language classes online
16. Make money by viewing ads on your Android lock screen trying out this Android app called Locket that puts ads on your lock screen and pays you for each time you unlock your phone.
17. Sell your service at Fiverr.com : sell your service for 5 dolars
18. Domain name flipping : Buy cheaper and sell with higher price
19. Financial service : Financial services include accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll processing. Today, you can accomplish most of these services using specialized software Turbotax
20. SEO reviewing : As a contract SEO reviewer, working through a company like Leapforce, you can aid in this optimization.
21. Online surveys : A few good ones to try are Toluna, Pinecone, Vivatic, The OpinionPanel, MySurvey, Valued Opinions, iPoll, SurveyBods, YourWord, Global Test Market, Hiving, PanelBase, Harris Poll, YouGov, New Vista.
22. Paid for Searching the Web : Qmee.com rewards you for searching in Google
23. Social Investments Networks : with eToro.com
24. ‘Get paid to’ Sites : The most popular sites today are Toluna, Swagbucks.com, InboxPounds and PaidOffers.
25. The Disney Vault Secrets : Buy cheaper and sell with higher price
26. Review Music for Money : To get started, head over to Slicethepie now
27. Become an Amazon Mechanical Turk : To start you just need to sign up with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk program, where companies post tasks that machines cannot easily do, but that are relatively simple for humans.
28. Sell all Your Old CDs, Movies and games : You can also sell almost anything for free on Amazon Trade-In or Preloved and sites like MusicMagpie will pay you instantly for sending in unwanted items.
30. Mystery shopping
31. Sell your stories and videos
32. Profit from making and uploading YouTube videos : Undoubtedly more peoples are watching videos on YouTube than searches on Google. And with the recently introduced YouTube Partner Program you can now receive a percentage of the advertising revenue collected per 1,000 views.
33. Networked Marketing : This is a serious way of making good money on your own terms and it’s well worth reading up on it.
34. Freebie Trading with Project Payday
35. Raise money online : You might want to check out a site like GoFundMe.com. They make it easy for teens to raise money for any type of project
36. Build website for others
37. Sell Your Hair online : Web sites such as The Hair Trader serve as a market for those looking to sell or buy hair. Sales announced on the site range from several hundred to over a thousand dollars for a generous length of tresses. Hair must be at least ten inches long, and uncolored. Well tended (not over-shampooed or sun damaged) hair is worth more.
38. Take in a boarder : Sharing living expenses can put more cash in your pocket. However, If you ask someone to move into your spare room — or onto your couch — draw up a lease agreement, even/especially if your prospective boarder is someone you know.
39. Sell Your Plasma : You can legally trade plasma for cash in the U.S., the fluid in which your blood corpuscles and other tiny bits circulate through your blood system.
40. Recycle Scrap Metal . One way you can get some quick cash is to sell scrap metal to your local salvage yard or recycling center. One DailyFinance blogger’s co-worker bought a used camper for just over $600 and took his old one to get scrapped. The scrap value of his camper almost paid for his new camper purchase.
41. Start your own part time business from home
42. Become a Temp : temporary job
43. Sign up for Medical Test : The National Institutes of Health has 300 studies that need volunteers. The Rochester Clinical Research is looking for healthy volunteers to test vaccines. Just Google medical test volunteers for more.
44. Source Property for Wealthy Investors : If you’re interested, read Property Magic by Property Millionaire Simon Zutshi .
45. Dog walking
46. Rent out Your House for Filming : Not only can you make good money but it’s crazy seeing your own place on TV.
47. Rent out your body – You could also get involved in clinical drug trials.
48. Busking – There are really no tips for this except choose a good spot with high footfall, make sure you are good and play your heart out. Some buskers in the past have been known to make upwards of £20 hour.
49. Rent out Your Parking Space – Advertise your space on Gumtree, Parklet or Just Park. If you own some prime parking real estate, you could put cash in your pocket and get more exercise by renting out your spot and parking further away. If access to your car is less convenient, perhaps you’ll drive even less, saving money on gas too.
51. Babysitting, pets or house-sit
53. Rent out Your Car : RelayRides.com allows you to either rent or lend your car to others and get paid in the process. If you live in a big city, this could be pretty profitable.
54. Become a Freelance Interviewer : You will have to commit to at least 20 hours a week, so make sure that you have the time! Apply at NatCen.
55. Sign up for Psychology Experiments : They aren’t dangerous and usually don’t require too much effort or time.